[Strawbale] French SB Network is looking for official europan SB tests

contact at lamaisonenpaille... contact at lamaisonenpaille...
Tue Jan 19 19:13:17 CET 2010

Hello everybody,
Best wishes to everyone; may 2010 be filled with light and laughter.

The French SB Network is entering a very important phase. We are
starting a testing program that will allow us to create french SB
building codes (in 1 or 2 years). In order to avoid testing what has
allready been tested before we would really appréciate that all of you
who have been involved in (or are aware of) official tests réalised in
any European country let us know. They need to be certified tests so we
can try to get them validated here in France also. This could save us a
lot of money and speed up the process. We are willing to pay for the
test results if they are accepted by our (official) french partners.

Please sent your replies to me (contact A lamaisonenpaille.com).

Friendly SB greetings,

André de Bouter

Les Compaillons - Réseau Français de la Construction en Paille (French
SB Network)
www.compaillons.fr
La Maison en Paille
www.lamaisonenpaille.com