[Strawbale] Big News about SB in the US

Casa Calida vzw info at casacalida...
Fri Aug 20 13:12:23 CEST 2010

Hello strawbalers in Europe!

here some exciting news to share, coming of our special guest of ESBG
2009, David Eisenberg.
(see below)
_____________________

Hello David and all involved in this Big News!

also our greatest congratulations and our deepest respect for your work
and vision

on behalf of

- Casa Calida and strawbalers in Belgium

- the strawbale networkers all over Europe, who certainly will be
inspired by your news

- the partners France, Spain, England, Germany, Slovakia and Belgium,
united in a EU funded project Leonardo, in which we are working for a
best building practice for SBBuilding and evaluation method on the
different SB techniques, just to make a good base to go for a European
strawbale code in the future! We will be extra motivated to go on with
this work, knowing that you are doing these important steps in the US,
that will have his effect on SB elsewhere!

Big hug
Gigi
Belgium