[Strawbale] Certification - need your help

Tom Rijven tomrijven at hotmail...
Mon Aug 16 00:19:49 CEST 2010

hello pawel and jacek

if you want to know about the tests done in the (strawbale)world see the book :"design of strawbalebuildings"

isbn :0-976-4911-1-7-

updated with the french traduction :isbn :978-2-9522653-3-1-

also i wrote a book about a technique loadbearing and shearing ,called Cell Under Tension

i did tests inbelgium 2008 and in france 2010

i give a workshop in poland :11 till15 september nearBadow Gorny,organised by Ryszard Bilinski(r.bilinski at ekowioska...)

we can meet there to discuss the results

tom rijven at hotmail...  my book :"entre terre et paille " isbn :978-2-9523714-3-8

www;habitatvegetal.com

courage  tom