[Strawbale] Certification - need your help

Pawel Sroczynski p.sroczynski at cohabitat...
Fri Aug 6 13:36:45 CEST 2010

Hello,

We are writing to this group as we are looking for help in
certification process that we are planning to start in Poland. We
would like to get connected with people engaged in straw bale
certification process in European union countries. If somebody could
send us copies of certificates f.e. fireproof tests etc. and
description of the used method, we could easily make a really big
progress in new straw bale applications in Poland. Our plan is to use
this technique not only in small residential homes but in public
utility buildings as well. If already made research is similar to
polish standards we probably could use them.
Your help would be valuable contribution to our work concerned in
promoting Straw Bale in Poland.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jacek Galaska - architect
Pawel Sroczynski - architect