[Strawbale] What concerns do people have about building SB

Oliver Blake Swann obswann at btinternet...
Fri Mar 20 14:45:47 CET 2009

Hi All,

There has been some chat on various email groups about pests in walls
and other issues about straw bale homes that concern people. So I
thought I'd try to discover what really concerns people the most. I've
made a web vote...

"You want to build your own straw bale house but you are concerned about
potential problems. The one problem that concerns you the most is:"

Pest infestation
Fire hazard
Re-sale value
Damp problems
Structural problems
Getting a loan
Planning permission
Building insurance

You can vote on the link below and collect the iFrame code if you would
like to include the vote in your blog.

http://naturalhomes.org/naturalhomesvote.htm

Regards, Oliver