[Strawbale] bugs

Max Vittrup Jensen max at permalot...
Fri Mar 20 12:52:46 CET 2009

Michel, I just wondered if you are aware of the following facts?

1) Human tissue absorb and accumulate a vast amount of toxin; more than
ever in the past generations,especially as we are on top of an
increasingly toxin food chain: Despite effort of modern science, issues
such as allergies and cancer is rapidly escalating.
2) It's been proven that toxins accumulated in grandparents, can be
identified in grandchildren: i.e. the toxin is so hardy and concentrated
that it can pass through mothers-milk, fetus, sperm etc.
3) Children are especially exposed to the toxic inventions of our time,
as children are small (concentrated mass) and have more open tissue/pores.

In summery; Michel, what's the point of building a natural house for
your family, when you then ignite a (small) toxin bomb in it?

Sincerely,
Max Vittrup Jensen
Msc. Environmental Management, strawbale builder, organic farmer, father
+ proud owner of a large mosquito net...