[Strawbale] Searching for the Danish SB R-value testing results

Dirk Scharmer- Architekturbüro WAND4 info at wand4...
Wed Mar 18 17:35:09 CET 2009

see below!
A Andrè: You might additionally notice a discussion I had with Yann
Lossouarn (Ti Plouz) on www.eusba.eu (the proposed european working
platform) in the group "Test reports"
http://eusbba.ning.com/group/testreports/forum/topics/thermal-behaviour
I don't remember if the group is on invitation only, to be on the safe
side I'll send an invitation to you.

Dirk

Architekturbuero WAND4
Dipl.- Ing. Architekt
Dirk Scharmer
In de Masch 6
D- 21394 Suedergellersen
Email: info at wand4...
Tel. 0049 4131- 727804
Fax. 0049 4131- 727805
Internet: www.wand4.de

forum at lamaisonenpaille... schrieb:
> Hello, can anybody help me understand "Λ10"?
> Dirk said: "Λ10,tr is the measured Lambda Value at dry conditions with
> 10 degrees middle temperature"
> He then explained that "middle temperature" = "mean value". Is that the
> same as "average temperature"?
YES! Average between the warm and the cold side of the specimen
>>> - What do you mean by 'middle temperature''? Do you mean a 10 degree
>>> difference in température between the two sides of the tested staw bale?
>> No, as far as I know the `10`degrees means the mean value (not the
>> difference) between the temperatures of the warm and the cold side of
>> the specimen.
> Does that mean that one side can be 2 degrees and the other side 18 degrees?
YES!