[Strawbale] Euro SB workshops for Portuguese Architect

Carol Dean cas.dean at btinternet...
Sun Jan 25 23:50:56 CET 2009

Hi,

I wondered if anyone can help me. I have a plot of land in the south of
France and plan to build a loadbearing house.

I have been told by some friends that the French will not allow a
loadbearing house planning permission. Is this the case does anyone know??
if it is is there a work round since having a wooden fram seems to me to be
a waste of resources.

Thanks Carol

  _____

From: strawbale-bounces at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-bounces at amper....muni.cz] On Behalf Of catarina pinto
Sent: 25 January 2009 00:15
To: European strawbale building discussions
Subject: Re: [Strawbale] Euro SB workshops for Portuguese Architect

Hi!
Thanks a lot for your information!
I´m planing to visit 'Luzku-Fuzku' during the construction. And plano b are
my friends, they work realy good!
My contacts and blog are www.terrapalha.blogspot.com
<http://www.terrapalha.blogspot.com/>
Hope to see you all in Belgium in August.
Keep going!
Catarina Pinto