[Strawbale] Fwd: Re: Lego blocks from Straw

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo...
Thu Dec 17 20:20:12 CET 2009

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Mark Piepkorn" <duckchow at potkettleblack...>
To: Greenbuilding at listserv....org
Subject: Re: [Greenbuilding] Lego blocks from Straw
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:15:37 -0500

Frank Tettemer wrote:
> I tried to find that article, in EBN, without success.  Do you have a
> link to it? I would love to learn more.

Mark Piepkorn has shared the following member-only page from
BuildingGreen Suite. If you find this page valuable, we encourage you to
become a member <http://www.buildinggreen.com/ecommerce/bgsuite.cfm>!

Use this link to view the page for *"Lego Blocks from Straw"*:
http://www.buildinggreen.com/auth/article.cfm/2009/12/1/Lego-Blocks-from-Straw/?&accessCode=nyhams
<http://www.buildinggreen.com/auth/article.cfm/2009/12/1/Lego-Blocks-from-Straw/?&accessCode=nyhams>

--
=== * ===