[Strawbale] Searching for the Danish SB R-value testing results

Dave Howorth dave at howorth....uk
Mon Apr 13 15:54:03 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 17:35 +0100, Dirk Scharmer- Architekturbüro WAND4
wrote:
> see below!
> A Andrè: You might additionally notice a discussion I had with Yann
> Lossouarn (Ti Plouz) on www.eusba.eu (the proposed european working
> platform) in the group "Test reports"
> http://eusbba.ning.com/group/testreports/forum/topics/thermal-behaviour
> I don't remember if the group is on invitation only, to be on the safe
> side I'll send an invitation to you.

Hello,

I'm very interested in this testing and the discussion. But I'm not
willing to sign up to the eusbba.ning.com group because of my concerns
about lack of privacy of personal data on the ning platform. Is there
any chance of copying your discussion to this list?

Thanks and regards,
Dave