[Strawbale] Re: closing the gap between plaster and framing

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Wed Mar 19 09:53:21 CET 2008

Dear Rob Tom, dear Andre

Here is our infill-strawbale-wall, we use and build in Austria, incl.
details of window and roof.
Discription is in german, but I think you will understand the drawing.
If not, feel free to ask...

http://www.baubiologie.at/download/wandaufbau_strohballen.pdf

Best wishes,
Herbert Gruber