[Strawbale] closing the gap between plaster and framing

forum at lamaisonenpaille... forum at lamaisonenpaille...
Tue Mar 18 13:35:06 CET 2008

Hello Herbert, (or anyone else who might be able to help)

I've been told that in Austria you have a new product for solving the
problem of air (and water) infiltration between the window and door
openings and the plaster. (which is allways so difficult to really close
up). It is said to be made of linnen wire-netting, clay and linseed oil.
Can you confirm me if this is true and if so, where I can find it (or
info about it).

Thanks,
Andre de Bouter
France