[Strawbale] compressor

Paul Pelgröm (hout-leem) info at hout-leem...
Thu Jun 12 18:02:40 CEST 2008

Hello again but now in good English

I'm using the sprayer writhe now and You need a compressor that can produce 450 liters/min. air. the pressior don't have to be high. Engine power is  about 2.2 KW. There is a film on the website were we are spraying! At that time we had not that good compressor.

Paul Pelgröm
www.hout-leem.nl
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rikki Nitzkin
  To: "ESBN" ; GSBN
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:14 AM
  Subject: [Strawbale] compressor

  Can someone let me know the specifications (size/power) of the compressor necesarry to push clay through a render-sprayer type tirolesa (the type that has the deposit on top of the sprayer)...

  thanks,

  Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
  rikkinitzkin at earthlink...
  0034 657 33 51 62
  Aulás, Lleida

  "Tenemos el Derecho y la Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos Vivir"

      European strawbale building discussion list

  Send all messages to:
  Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

  Archives, subscription options, etc: