*** PROBABLY SPAM *** Re: [Strawbale]green roof on a straw bale loading walls

forum at lamaisonenpaille... forum at lamaisonenpaille...
Wed Feb 27 00:29:03 CET 2008

Hello Joyce, have you mistaken me for René because of our shared dutch
accent? ;-)

Bye the way, we will be publishing René's and Bruce's articles in a few
days (hopefully). I'll get someone to sent you an article in return.

Wishing you all the best,
André