[Strawbale]green roof on a straw bale loading walls

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Tue Feb 26 21:29:46 CET 2008

Hello Rene,

I'm working on an issue of TLS today and thought this project might fit in
well. Would you be willing to contribute an article about this project
including the detail about sizing the roof?

I apologize for not sending you payment for your guest editing. I was
hospitalized twice in 2007 and had to find a new printing company at the
same time. I'm back working full time now, have a new printing company on
board, and trying to get caught up on TLS publishing. I should be able to
pay you some time this spring.

I also read with great interest your posting about the 5-story building you
constructed. I would like very much to publish an article from you about
this building as I know of no other buildings of its height - and it's a
groundbreaking step for strawbale in commercial and housing construction.
Would this be a possibility?

Hope all is going well for you and for your business. Hope to hear from you
soon.

Thanks

Joyce
--