[Strawbale] Straw bale in Bulgaria

Sissy Hein sh at fasba...
Thu Sep 27 18:14:17 CEST 2007

Dear Lee,

on the ESBG there were two participants from Bulgaria who told about
straw bale in your contry:
Antoine Rozenblad and Jens Haberkorn, maybe you would like to take contact:
JS_Habi at web...
tonio.rozen at libertysurf...
Wish you all the best for your building activity

Sissy Hein
from fasba Germany

--
Sissy Hein