[Strawbale] Straw bale in Bulgaria

Martin Mikush martinmikush at gmail...
Thu Sep 27 19:16:58 CEST 2007

Hi there
I do not know how I missed this but there are already few residential small
buildings in Bulgaria in a small community in Strandja, Bulgaria.
 their traces on the net
http://www.jivdom.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=655

I am also considering few square meters of superinsulated wall for a house
that will go up next year near Sofia ( partially earth sheltered Passive
solar wth annual heat storgae with underground pipes  ( AGS ) )
Good Luck and stay in touch !

MM

On 9/27/07, Sissy Hein <sh at fasba...> wrote:

> Dear Lee,
>
> on the ESBG there were two participants from Bulgaria who told about
> straw bale in your contry:
> Antoine Rozenblad and Jens Haberkorn, maybe you would like to take
> contact:
> JS_Habi at web...
> tonio.rozen at libertysurf...
> Wish you all the best for your building activity
>
> Sissy Hein
> from fasba Germany
>
> Lee Gilbert wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > First post to this list, to say that I have just got planning permission
> > to build a small strawbale cottage in the Rhodope mountains of Bulgaria,
> > not sure but this might be the first strawbale build here in?  Hope to
> > complete both the round 35 metre reciprocal roof cottage and a mixed
> > strawbale and cordwood storage barn in next few months, two larger
> > strawbale projects planned for next year.  I am designing and running
> the
> > build with the help of my husband and the local villagers, who are very
> > excited about the materials we will be using.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Lee Gilbert
> > Bulgaria
> --
> Sissy Hein
> Auf dem Schloss
> 99438 Tonndorf
> Festnetz 036450 448839
> Handy 0049 1577 3910141
> www.schloss-tonndorf.de

Martin Mikush
Design should allow uncertainty to take place
Design Studio 21
E23/N43
_______
+359 - 89 8757158