[Strawbale] (no subject)

Menno Houtstra mennohoutstra at yahoo...
Tue May 22 11:38:55 CEST 2007

Dear Paul Sheraton,
We are end of June in the neighbourhood of Toulouse.
We will participate in a workshop of Andre de Bouter
around 23 / 24 June and we would love to explore other
building sites and help out.

So my question is when and where can we join?

Thanks!

Menno

www.ruralinnovation.org