[Strawbale] Auto-construction in Spain,Portugal

geert van goethem geert_van_goethem at hotmail...
Fri Mar 16 13:52:19 CET 2007

Hello ,

My grilfriend and I will ,normally, be travelling to Portugal ,north Spain
this summer.
I was looking for some stawbale construction in Portugal but I didn't find
any.
Is there a network,association in Portugal which promotes strawbale
builiding?

I've also got a question about the need of archtitects in Spain ,Portugal.
In France for example you don't need an architect if you're floorspace is
less than 170 m².
How are the regulations in Spain,Portugal?

Greets from Belgium,

Geert

<DIV>
<DIV>