[Strawbale] Auto-construction in Spain,Portugal

peter weijnen peter_weijnen at hotmail...
Fri Mar 16 20:33:01 CET 2007

Hello

  I live in Estoraos, Ponte de Lima,(Minho)in the north and to my knowledge
there isn't any.
  I am planning to build my future house of straw bales but that will take
some time.
  I spoke to a dutch acquaintance and he told me that down in the Alentejo
there are some straw bale constructions.
  If you indeed come this way and you happen to be the area, mail me , maybe
I can be of some assistance, I have been living in this country for a long
time.