[Strawbale] Straw bale building promotion project in Baltics

ateik.info info at ateik...
Fri Mar 2 12:02:44 CET 2007

Dear colleagues,

you could find some information about Lithuanian SB on www.siaudunamai.lt .
We are doing straw bale building promotion project "Promotion of Straw
Bale Building for the Climate Change Mitigation".
Now we are looking for experts from Scandinavia for helping us with Straw
Bale Building techniques during the workshop and seminar this
autumn/winter.
Events will be organized in Estonia or Lithuania.
We would like to apply for NORDEN support (deadline is th March).
Those who would like to help us also visit Baltic, please send me email to
info at ateik....

We also need photos for the book and implemented projects' information
from all over the world.

Thank you in advance!

Sunniest regards from Vilnius!
Edita
PS: we say in Lithuania: the weather of 1st March shows the spring
weather, 2nd- summer and 3rd - autumn. Today we have sunny weather in
Vilnius. So, hopefully summer will be good and we will build several
houses in country side. May be somebody would like to join us in August?