[Strawbale] From Lithuania

Menno Houtstra mennohoutstra at yahoo...
Sat Jan 6 19:50:33 CET 2007

Dear Edita,

Just wanted to make sure if you knew the strawbuilding
project in your neigbouring country, Belarus in the
Lepel region, at the side of the Lepel lake.

They have built there 40 wooden constructions, walls
filled with mud/straw mixture, for refugees from the
Chernobyl area. For an incredible amount of 50.000
euro totally, inclusive plot preparation, access
roads, water, sewer and electricity connections....

When I will construct my strawhouse in France, I will
certainly invite my friends from Belarus!

Menno
www.ruralinnovation.org