[Strawbale] strawbale building in netherlands or germany in

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet...
Sat Feb 17 13:58:29 CET 2007

Michelle,

As far as I know there is one project going on in the close vicinity of
Amsterdam. In Almere by Marc Crijns. His house is in the finishing
stages, specifically interior earth plaster over radiant wall heating.
The house sports beautiful carpentry by Marc.

I am also busy with another 2 projects in Amsterdam but they are still
in very early stages. I hope expect to have just started with the
erection of the pre-fab wood structure when you visit. Besides this
there are some SB buildings you can visit near Amsterdam.

I also expect that there wille be some SB building going on in Belgium

Rene
On Feb 15, 2007, at 12:00, strawbale-request at amper....muni.cz wrote:

> My friend and I will be traveling through Europe for a couple of weeks
> and will be in the Netherlands and Germany from March 22nd - 30th.
> I'm not sure about our specific schedule yet but we're staying in
> Amsterdam and then with friends of friends in Freiberg or Freiburg
> Germany...I've discovered that there are 7 Frieberg/burgs in Germany
> and I'm not yet sure in which one we'll be.  :)
I am sure you mean the Freiburg in Southern Germany close to
Switserland. The city sports a an extensive ecological suburban area
Vauban.