[Strawbale] strawbale sauna

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink...
Thu Aug 30 11:49:06 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have recieved a request for information about SB saunas
I seem to remember
that someone built one in Belgium a few years ago
How did it result? What
finish was used? Where there problems with the humidity? If anyone has
information about SB saunas please let me know.

Thanks,

Rikki Nitzkin

Aulás, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcción con Balas de Paja y Revocos de
Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

 <mailto:rikkinitzkin at earthlink...> rikkinitzkin at earthlink... (Personal)

 <mailto:casasdepaja at yahoo...> casasdepaja at yahoo... (Asuntos de la Red)

http://www.casasdepaja.com  (Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"