[Strawbale] New proposal for European Strawbale gathering 2009

André de Bouter forum at lamaisonenpaille...
Mon Aug 27 15:50:22 CEST 2007

Hello Max,

Yes, I would welcome the next European Gathering to be held in East
Europe. The Czeck republic is fine with me.
1 European gathering every 2 years seems best to me.
I did not go to the European Gathering in Germany this year because the
dates were set to late. I plan my year in december to be able to publish
the workshops dates on our website well in advance. So one advice: plan
and communicate your dates well in advance.

Can you sent me the pdf file Duncan mentioned (accueil at lamaisonenpaille...om)

Best of luck with the preparations,

André de Bouter
France
www.lamaisonenpaille.com