[Strawbale] Sabion Render Gun

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Tue Apr 10 11:43:59 CEST 2007

Hi Stewart

I hope all is good with you? the sprayer can be hard, messy and noisy work
( mixer and compressor running all day) and you need a strong pair of arms
to hold it up all day, it took a bit of trial and error to get the right air
pressure but once I got into the swing of things it can cover quite an area
in one day (one mixing the lime and sand and one spraying it on the wall)
compared to what two of us could do by hand. But I still prefer to have five
or six people doing it by hand in peace and quiet and having a good chat and
and a laugh whilst doing it although this is not possible on all builds, one
thing it is good for though is covering the annoying loose bits that can be
a chore by hand.

hope to catch up with you again sometime
warm regards
and bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk