[Strawbale] Concrete Base - foundations question??

Stewart at TSHargrave....uk Stewart at TSHargrave....uk
Tue Apr 3 16:29:00 CEST 2007

On 3 Apr 2007 at 16:01, Kurt Splittdorf wrote:
> and cant follow the idea of vetilation, because there should be no
> ventilation, it is closed to all sides.

You are right - ventilation is incorrect. I was trying to imply that the straw is enclosed but
not sealed. The word 'breathable' is much misused in this type of building to mean
'permeable to vapour' - the word I used was no better. The nature of the wooden plate will
provide for this.
--
Stewart H.