[Strawbale] roofplate

Kitta Potgieter kitta at firefly....co.uk
Tue Sep 26 19:15:12 CEST 2006

I looked at your website.  Interesting.  How are you going to protect to the
top of the lime render on the side elevations in order to prevent water
creeping in? Are you going to lime over the roofplate so that the top of the
lime is just below the roof, or are you going to fix another fascia over the
roofplate to cover the top of the lime?  The roofplate design seems in some
ways similar to a design we used, and that was a problem we did not
initially consider.
Kitta