[Strawbale] tirolessa render sprayer

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Fri Sep 8 00:33:15 CEST 2006

Hi Maren

thanks for your reply but no the one I'm looking at needs a compressor, like this http://mortarsprayer.stores.yahoo.net/

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
.

Hi Chug,

do yo want a manual one? We have here , but I don't know, if you mean this.
I can't find any photo to show you what I mean. Normally it's about 30 Euros
and it's used by the gypsum- professionals to throw the gypsum against the
wall.
My was very bad, and the water oxidated the metal. A better one will cost
more, but I think it would be a good investment.
Maren