[Strawbale] tirolessa render sprayer

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Fri Sep 8 00:33:15 CEST 2006

Hi Maren

thanks for your reply but no the one I'm looking at needs a compressor, like this http://mortarsprayer.stores.yahoo.net/

bale on
chug at strawbale-building....uk

Hi Chug,

do yo want a manual one? We have here , but I don't know, if you mean this. 
I can't find any photo to show you what I mean. Normally it's about 30 Euros 
and it's used by the gypsum- professionals to throw the gypsum against the 
My was very bad, and the water oxidated the metal. A better one will cost 
more, but I think it would be a good investment.

>Greetings baleheads
>I have been looking for a supplier of the Tirolessa mortar sprayer in 
>Europe but not had any luck, I can get one shipped from Nolan
>Scheid from America but I just thought maybe someone on here may be able to 
>bale on
>chug at strawbale-building....uk

More information about the Strawbale mailing list