[Strawbale] tirolessa render sprayer

Maren Termens Steiner marenbegur at hotmail...
Thu Sep 7 22:05:19 CEST 2006

Hi Chug,

do yo want a manual one? We have here , but I don't know, if you mean this.
I can't find any photo to show you what I mean. Normally it's about 30 Euros
and it's used by the gypsum- professionals to throw the gypsum against the
wall.
My was very bad, and the water oxidated the metal. A better one will cost
more, but I think it would be a good investment.
Maren