[Strawbale] greek SB building

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Wed Mar 8 18:18:30 CET 2006

Konstantinos Kakouros, ATTIKI Greece, kkako at tee...  This is a contact from
2003, so I don't know if it's still valid.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw...>
www.thelaststraw.org