[Strawbale] greek SB building

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Wed Mar 8 11:43:53 CET 2006

Hi Lucy

as Rikki suggested try Martin Hammer mfhammer at pacbell... he has been looking into SB building codes from around the globe and will
probably have some info that can help you.
Agenda 21...theoretically it should help, but if Greece is anything like the UK then it only really gets lip service.

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/