[Strawbale] old postings and an image

Jan Hollan jhollan at amper....muni.cz
Wed Mar 1 09:06:50 CET 2006

Yesterday I cured our server amper.ped.muni.cz from an ever longer queue
of messages which could not be delivered (putting proper pieces for
current mailman into exim.conf).

Three autumn messages emerged from it, two have been sent directly after
approval. The oldest message had an image inside; I decided to give the
image a separate URL instead,
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/straw/images/straw5.jpg

I didn't check if the old messages have not been sent otherwise
already.

my apologies for not doing it much earlier,
 jenik

The original Donald's message with no attachment is below: