[Strawbale] "Re: Contents of Strawbale digest..." rammed-earth SB house which is being finished this summer in Spain

Ben Albu ben at albu...
Fri Jun 2 14:33:37 CEST 2006

Hi Patrick,

I am also interested in such a house, but where was it build in Spain ?
Do you know where I can find some pics of it ?

Kind regards

Ben Albu
Belgium

--