[Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail...
Wed Jan 18 13:26:41 CET 2006

Hi Harald

I'm very interested in the heating system you mention, but the potential
project is a very low budget one - so can you tell me if this was an
expensive and/or complex system to install?

And do you think it could be powered by a small windmill? The house will be
in a very windy location - the extreme south west tip of Ireland!

Best Wishes
Simon