[Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

avantgarden at wxs... avantgarden at wxs...
Tue Jan 17 13:46:53 CET 2006

Hello, i am Harald Wedig, a strawbale builder from the Netherlands and
new to your list.
I am looking for a collegue in Italy, who is willing and able to give
help to a lady from the Netherland that wishes to build two 50 m2
strawbale houses in Italy.
I dont have any idea about the legal procedure of building with straw in
this country and hope to find someone who can help my client and lead
her through the planning and building process.
Cheers, Harald