[Strawbale] FW: straw bale houses

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Thu Feb 16 17:48:19 CET 2006

If you are interested in this suggestion, please reply directly to the email
listed.    <dusan.krakovik at centrum...>

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw...>
www.thelaststraw.org