[Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest, Vol 2, Issue 9

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet...
Tue Nov 8 21:17:35 CET 2005

Filip,

It is feaseable because I know of 2 such vaults built in Siebenlinden
Germany. In one way though they are most probably a little different to
what you want because they ar placed ander a separate roof. Therefore
the domes do not function as a roof.

Rene