[Strawbale] Re: Lime rendering and the big freeze

donald mchardy fieryx at hotmail...
Tue Nov 1 15:25:27 CET 2005

Michael,

>In my admittedly limited experience I have found a few things to be
>probably true.

That is all good, interesting stuff and thanks for posting.

I am surprised that several months, rain and snow caused no harmful effects
- I guess you must have had a few sleepless nights over that one. But I
don't think I can bring myself to leave the whole structure exposed til next
April!

All the same food for thought and I'll read your post again

Cheers

Donald