[Strawbale]Building Code

Henryk Czachor hczachor at demeter....lublin.pl
Tue May 31 12:59:23 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

	I represent  a very fresh ecobuider team from Poland. Polish buiding code
has no regulations concerning straw bale of course. And we would like to
change it. So we are looking for the national bulding codes in Europe where
such materials have been taken into account. I know more or less US
regulations (Texas, California) but I never heart about Europeen Codes. Can
you clarify my unknowledge? In which country the straw bale parameters ,
wall sizes etc. are described correctly?

	Best straw greetings

	Henryk Czachor