[Strawbale]Re: green roof on a straw bale loading wall

rikki nitzkin rnitzkin at hotmail...
Fri May 27 11:55:02 CEST 2005

hi,

I have not built loadbearing with living roof myself, but I have seen
various with no problems, the problem may be the legal bit . . .but I firmly
believe that many of the SB "rules" must be based on faulty logic not real
experience.  In the american books they not to put a ceramic tile roof on a
loadbearing house and I done that with absolutely no problems.  I think that
with the years we are discovering that the bales are Stronger than we
thought they were . . .

rikki