AW: [Strawbale]Connection-methods

Carina Simons carina.simons at gmx...
Tue Mar 8 16:33:10 CET 2005

Hallo René,
In Germany we use reedmats for covering up and plastering wooden
construction parts with clay. Its a standard product also used in gardning.

Carina

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz]Im Auftrag von René Aleschus
Gesendet: Montag, 7. März 2005 16:59
An: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
Betreff: [Strawbale]Connection-methods

To All,

About connecting timber (expl.windowframing, constructionparts) to the
clayplaster. So does one of you know a way(s) to attach the clayplaster  to
the timber? Can I use small chickenwire or jute (burlap) to holds the
clayplaster or does the plaster crack and this will causing an opening
between timber and plaster? Is there a particular product (eco) on the
market what you can mix with the plaster or to bring on the timber for a
good stitch?
How important is the composition of the clayplaster?

Allready thanks
René Aleschus

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: