[Strawbale]Connection-methods

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Mon Mar 7 17:14:06 CET 2005

Dear René

We use reed-mats in this case, nailed to the timber, then you can plaster
it. Clay-professionalists in Austria all use fiberglass or jute, too, if the
underground is timber, to avoid cracks.
On old or mixed-walls sometimes a thin layer cementplaster is sprayed on the
wall, when its dry, clay glues better. But not so on timber.

Herbert, ASBN