[Strawbale]Mailing list

Arno van Haren arnovanharen at wanadoo...
Sun Mar 6 16:17:13 CET 2005

Yes Hannes, I think this is a very good idea. Please do! See for an example
of a forum which works very well in my opinion:

http://www.xpdite.net/forum/

Kind regards,

Arno van Haren,
France

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hannes Hohensinner" <hohensin at mail....tuwien.ac.at>
To: <strawbale at amper....muni.cz>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Strawbale]Mailing list

Dear balers!

I also believe that Walter Fass` suggestion of setting up a forum would
make sense.
I could set up and maintain the forum if the majority of the esbn users
supports this suggestion.
I am looking forward to receiving your responses.

Hannes
Center for Appropriate Technology, Vienna

> Isn't it a good idea to use a forum instead of a
> mailinglist? I think that'll make communications a whole
> lot easier. Any opinions about that one?
> I definately wouldn't mind lending a hand and brain in setting up such
> thing.
>
> Yours Truly,
>
> Walter Faas

Center for Appropriate Technology / Vienna University of Technology
DI Hannes Hohensinner
GrAT / TU Wien
Wiedner Hauptstraße
A-1040 Wien
T: +43 1 58801-49523
F: +43 1 58801-49533
hh at grat...
www.grat.tuwien.ac.at

Verfolgen Sie den Baufortschritt des
EU LIFE Umwelt Projektes
S-HOUSE auf
www.s-house.at

Umfassende Informationen
zum Bauen mit
nachwachsenden Rohstoffen auf
www.nawaro.com

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: