[Strawbale]rammed earth in NL

velthuis a+s velthuis.as at home...
Thu Jan 27 13:58:42 CET 2005

Dear Adriaan,

Your description is right; Martin Rauch (from Austria)has published a
beautiful book called "Rammed Earth"
which deals with some 20 of his built and unbuilt projects.
I visited some of them (near Feldkirch Austria) and they all look great.
Being an architect, I would love to build with the material, but I
hardly know anything about it.
What kind of earth is suitable (can it be found in the Netherlands),
what detailing under dutch conditions etc.
So here is another one who's interested in any projects/contacts in
Holland.

Yours

Gerrit Velthuis

Op 27-jan-05 om 13:22 heeft adriaan van sandwijk het volgende
geschreven: