[Strawbale]Presentation S-House Oct, 19th

Susanne Friedl sf at grat...
Wed Oct 13 12:49:23 CEST 2004

Dear Sirs,

with the attached PDF Folder we would like to invite you to our
Intermediate-Construction-Event of the S-House: you can then see structures
of the house which in the finished building (opening 2005) will no longer be
visible.
In the meantime we invite you to take a look at our internet-webcam which
can be reached via
www.s-house.at/webcam.htm

We would be pleased to receive your confirmation and hope that you can come
to the Böheimkirchen Centre for Appropriate Technology on October, 19th,
2004 (2 p.m.).

With best regards,

Susanne Friedl
Centre for Appropriate Technology