[Strawbale]Re: strawhouse soundproofing rating?

Hannes Hohensinner hohensin at mail....tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 3 17:41:19 CEST 2004

Hi strawbalers,

Our soundproofing results will soon be published at www.nawaro.com.
Have a look (It is in German, but we will include english statements
and articles as well)
best regards
Hannes

Am Sonntag, 02.05.04 um 15:17 Uhr schrieb Chug.:

> Hi Trevor,
>
> I know of these tests for soundproofing
>
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/brookman/
> strawbaleBuildingProject.htm#Sound%20
> insulation
>
> http://www.acoustics.org/press/130th/lay03.html
>
> regards
> Chug
> chug at strawbale-building....uk
> www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
> .

DI Hannes Hohensinner
GrAT / TU Wien
Wiedner Hauptstraße
A-1040 Wien
T: +43 1 58801-49523
F: +43 1 58801-49533
hh at grat...
www.grat.tuwien.ac.at

Neuer Informationsknoten zum Bauen mit nachwachsenden Rohstoffen:
www.nawaro.com