[Strawbale]RE: strawmud sauna

ben albu ben at albu...
Fri Jul 23 22:43:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

Just a brainstorm ....

Wouldn't it be a good idea to build an empty  "strawbale box", and inside
this box you build another box in wood (like a normal sauna).
Between these boxes you keep an open space for ventilation. Just like a
hollow wall.
Then you have the very good insulation properties  of the outside box, and
the good moisture properties of the inside box.
In the hollow wall you can possibly make a ventilation system.

Ben Albu