[Strawbale]Volunteering in SK, CZ or A

Ján Rendek rendek at hotmail...
Fri Aug 6 09:45:22 CEST 2004

Hi

My name is Jan Rendek and I live in Bratislava, Slovakia. I plan to build a
straw bale building one day, but before I do, I need some hands-on
experience. I am fluent in Slovak, Czech and English, I sort-of understand
German. I could accept Hungary as well, but I speak no Hungarian (with
English spoken, no problem at all).

If you plan to build some in the near future, I hereby volunteer to help you
with it (subject to my availability).

I would also appreciate an opportunity to see and feel a fuly operational
straw bale house. I need this also to convince my girlfriend, who is so far
not quite keen on it (she still sees those staws sticking out everywhere).

Thanks

Jan