[Strawbale]Virus problem

Stewart Hargrave Stewart at Hargrave....uk
Mon Apr 12 22:45:13 CEST 2004

Hello balers,

Sorry to interrupt you straw-thoughts and be off topic with this
miserable item, but someone is sending me multiple copies of the
Netsky worm. A specific peculiarity in the way they are addressed to
me makes me think they might be coming from someone who also
subscribes to this list. The virus emails are NOT coming from the
list itself, so don't go unsubscribing.

I've had a dozen of these over the past four days, and I think the
worm is getting my address from someone who has a saved copy of an
old list message from me. I may not be the only one getting them. So
if you haven't done so lately, could I ask all you nice strawbalers
to please update your anti-virus software and run a scan before you
next email anyone.

Thank you.

--
Stewart H.